This sole and entire warranty is made to the “Purchaser”, defined as the individual or entity that acquires new Magnus product(s) from Magnus or an authorized Magnus Sales Agent.
Exceptions to Warranty Period(s):
1. The Magnus HILO product line carries a no fault, no cost Quick Fix Guarantee.
2. Magnus upholstery is warrantied for 5 years from the date of delivery and Magnus Fabrics additionally carry a 5 Year Performance Guarantee;
3. Mechanically moving and adjustable parts are warrantied for 7 years from date of delivery;
4. Electrical parts and assemblies are warrantied for 7 years from date of delivery;
5. Wood (solid, veneer and plywood) craftsmanship and finishes are warrantied for 5 years from the date of delivery;
6. Stacking Chairs are warrantied for 5 years from date of delivery;
7. Lighting is warrantied for 1 year from the date of delivery;
8. Fabrics and finishes applied to Magnus products that are not a part of Magnus’ Standard Fabrics and Finishes Program (Special Order and Custom Order product) are warrantied for 3 years from the date of delivery.
Magnus products carry a limited lifetime warranty that we will, at no cost to the Purchaser, repair or replace with a new like product, Magnus’ option, any part or product that fails as a result of defect.
Expressly excluded from Warranty:
• Products that the Purchaser has not paid for in full;
• Inherent variation of finish in natural materials – wood, unpainted metal, stone, natural leather and similar materials that may be present in Magnus products;
• Ballast and light bulbs;
• Products that are modified;
• Products that are not installed or used according to Magnus’ installation guidelines;
• Products that are worn or damaged due to normal wear and tear, unintended use, negligence, abuse, accident or shipping and handling;
All warrantied service periods for Magnus products have a calculated intended use based on an 8 hour single shift day with total annual intended use of 2080 hours.
In no event will Magnus be liable in tort, contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages.
This Warranty is the Purchaser’s sole remedy for product defect(s). Magnus makes no warranties, including the express or implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, other than the express warranties contained herein.